Browse Items (2 total)

IWC_0631_t.jpg
View of the street at East Broadway and Barret Avenue with OK Storage building on the right.

https://filsonhistorical.org/wp-content/uploads/Moremen_Villa_Louisville_web.jpg
Built in 1837 by Gabriel Farnsley (1800-1849), Moremen's Villa, now known as Riverside, The Farnsley-Moremen Landing is one of the last remaining nineteenth-century houses in southwestern Jefferson County. The house stands at the center of more than…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2